CS/CS/SB 768: Administration of Vaccines
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Baxley
Administration of Vaccines; Revising the specified immunizations or vaccines that certified pharmacists and registered interns may administer to adults; authorizing certain pharmacists to administer influenza vaccines to individuals 7 years of age or older under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 6/16/2021 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/17/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 4 -SJ 176
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 92
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/30/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 349
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/16/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 540
• Read 3rd time -SJ 540
• CS passed; YEAS 29 NAYS 11 -SJ 540
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 112, NAYS 4
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 845
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.