CS/HB 847: Florida Postsecondary Academic Library Network
GENERAL BILL by Education and Employment Committee ; Byrd ; Silvers ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Joseph ; Leek
Florida Postsecondary Academic Library Network; Deletes provisions for Florida Academic Services Library Services Cooperative and Complete Florida Plus Program; revises provisions for statewide Internet-based catalog & online student advising services; provides duties for the Florida Postsecondary Academic Library Network.
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Referred to Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Reported out of Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Education & Employment Committee
• Added to Education & Employment Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Education & Employment Committee
• Reported out of Education & Employment Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 119, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 566
• Received -SJ 566
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 582
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1436 -SJ 582
• Read 2nd time -SJ 582
• Read 3rd time -SJ 582
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 582
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-85
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.