SB 952: Water Management Districts
GENERAL BILL by Burgess
Water Management Districts; Authorizing water management districts to purchase commodities and contractual services from the contracts of other specified entities under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 169 -SJ 584
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/15/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 176
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/03/21, 12:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 105
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/25/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/21 -SJ 341
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 341
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 378
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 584
• Substituted HB 169 -SJ 584
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 169 -SJ 584
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.