2009 Florida Statutes
(1) The department, by rule, may establish fees to be paid for applications, examination, reexamination, licensing and renewal, inactive status application and reactivation of inactive licenses, recordkeeping, and applications for providers of continuing education. The department may also establish by rule a delinquency fee. Fees shall be based on department estimates of the revenue required to implement the provisions of this part. All fees shall be remitted with the appropriate application, examination, or license.
(2) The initial application and examination fee shall not exceed $125 plus the actual per applicant cost to the department to purchase an examination, if the department chooses to purchase the examination. The examination fee shall be in an amount that covers the cost of obtaining and administering the examination and shall be refunded if the applicant is found ineligible to sit for the examination. The application fee shall be nonrefundable.
(3) The initial license fee shall not exceed $200.
(4) The fee for a certificate of authorization shall not exceed $125.
(5) The biennial renewal fee shall not exceed $200.
(6) The fee for licensure by endorsement shall not exceed $200.
(7) The fee for application for inactive status or for reactivation of an inactive license shall not exceed $200.
(8) The fee for applications from providers of continuing education may not exceed $500.
History.--s. 2, ch. 2007-235.
1Note.--Effective July 1, 2010.