- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
627.6619 Massage.—Any policy of health insurance that provides coverage for massage shall also cover the services of persons licensed to practice massage pursuant to chapter 480, where the massage, as defined in chapter 480, has been prescribed by a physician licensed under chapter 458, chapter 459, chapter 460, or chapter 461, as being medically necessary and the prescription specifies the number of treatments.
History.—s. 67, ch. 92-318; s. 242, ch. 98-166.