- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
504.013 Penalties.—Any person, firm, or corporation engaged in the business of the retail vending of fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, bee pollen, or honey who willfully and knowingly removes any labels or identifying marks from fruits, vegetables, bee pollen, or honey so labeled is guilty of a noncriminal violation as defined in s. 775.08(3) and upon conviction shall be punished as provided in s. 775.082(5) by a civil fine of not more than $500.
History.—s. 4, ch. 79-121; s. 3, ch. 83-14.