- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
560.212 Financial liability.—A licensee under this part is liable for the payment of all money transmitted and payment instruments that it sells, in whatever form and whether directly or through an authorized vendor, as the maker, drawer, or principal thereof, regardless of whether such item is negotiable or nonnegotiable.
History.—s. 2, ch. 94-238; s. 2, ch. 94-354; s. 37, ch. 2008-177.