1:30 — 2:30 PM
2:45 — 3:45 PM
Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- Senator Ileana Garcia, Miami River Commission and South Florida Law Enforcement Continue Collaboration to Prioritize Boating Safety September 20, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senadora Ileana García, el Miami River Commission, y policía del Sur de Florida Continúan Colaboración en Priorizar la Seguridad Náutica September 20, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senator Farmer Recalls the Love and Legacy of His Mother Jo Ann Farmer Upon Her Passing September 10, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- Republican Caucus Meeting (pdf) September 9, 2021 - Publication by President's Office
- Joint Statement from President Simpson and Speaker Sprowls on Florida Realtors Suspending Housing Ballot Initiative September 8, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- The Ausley Update: August Newletter (pdf) September 8, 2021 - Publication by Senator Ausley
- Senate Democrats Host Reality Check on Human and Community Costs of Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic September 8, 2021 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Memorandum: Reapportionment Information - Committee Assignments (pdf) September 3, 2021 - Publication by President's Office