- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The commission shall have the power to impose upon any entity subject to its jurisdiction under this chapter which is found to have refused to comply with or to have willfully violated any lawful rule or order of the commission or any provision of this chapter a penalty for each offense of not more than $25,000, which penalty shall be fixed, imposed, and collected by the commission; or the commission may, for any such violation, amend, suspend, or revoke any certificate issued by it. Each day that such refusal or violation continues constitutes a separate offense. Each penalty shall be a lien upon the real and personal property of the entity, enforceable by the commission as a statutory lien under chapter 85. Collected penalties shall be deposited in the General Revenue Fund unallocated.
The commission may, at its discretion, institute in any court of competent jurisdiction a proceeding for injunctive relief to compel compliance with this chapter or any commission rule or to compel the accounting and refund of any moneys collected in violation of this chapter or commission rule.
ss. 4, 7, ch. 83-73; ss. 6, 7, ch. 89-163; ss. 28, 48, 49, ch. 90-244; s. 4, ch. 91-429.