- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Legislative finding and intent; construction.
Legislative finding and intent; construction.—
The Legislature finds and declares that the distribution and sale of outdoor power equipment in this state vitally affects the general economy of the state, the public interest, the public safety, the ecology of this state, and the public welfare and that, in the exercise of its police power, it is necessary to regulate the conduct of outdoor power equipment manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and dealers and their representatives doing business in this state in order to prevent fraud, unfair business practices, unfair methods of competition, impositions, and other abuses upon its citizens.
s. 1, ch. 97-275.