- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
1011.91 Additional appropriation.—
(1) Except as otherwise provided in the General Appropriations Act, all moneys received by universities, from student fees authorized in s. 1009.24, from federal sources, from private sources, and from vending machine collections, are hereby appropriated to the use of the respective universities collecting same, to be expended as the university board of trustees may direct; however, the funds shall not be expended except in pursuance of detailed budgets filed with the Board of Governors and shall not be expended for the construction or reconstruction of buildings except as provided under s. 1013.74.
(2) All moneys received from vending machine collections by a state university shall be expended only as set forth in detailed budgets approved by the university’s board of trustees.
(3)(a) All moneys received by universities for the Auxiliary Enterprises and Contracts, Grants and Donations budget entities, and the self-insurance program authorized in s. 1004.24, shall be exempt from the requirements of s. 216.023.
(b) No new state appropriation shall be obligated as a source of matching funds for potential federal or private contracts or grants. Upon the termination of any federal or private contracts or grants, the state shall not be obligated to provide continued funding for personnel or project costs related to such contracts or grants.
History.—s. 684, ch. 2002-387; s. 159, ch. 2007-217.