CS/CS/SB 1032: Subsurface Rights
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Criminal Justice ; Latvala
Subsurface Rights; Requiring a seller to provide a prospective purchaser with a subsurface rights disclosure summary when selling residential property; requiring the disclosure summary to be included in the contract for sale or incorporated by reference into the contract for sale, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2014 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 489 (Ch. 2014-34) -SJ 677
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations -SJ 83
• Introduced -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/10/14, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 238
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 239
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/22/14, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 584
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 584
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/14
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 588
• Read 2nd time -SJ 677
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 489 -SJ 677
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 489 (Ch. 2014-34) -SJ 677
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.