CS/SB 580: Reimbursement to Health Access Settings for Dental Hygiene Services for Children
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Grimsley
Reimbursement to Health Access Settings for Dental Hygiene Services for Children; Authorizing reimbursement for children’s dental services provided by licensed dental hygienists in certain circumstances, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/01/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/13/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 43
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 118
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 184
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 184
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/18/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/24/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 492
• Amendment(s) adopted (926724) -SJ 492
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 492
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 548
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 548
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 825
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 825
• Read 2nd time -HJ 872
• Substituted for CS/HB 595 -HJ 872
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 908
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 908
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-158
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.