- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Florida Board of Auctioneers.
Licenses required; qualifications; examination.
Renewal of license.
Reactivation of license; fee.
Apprenticeship training requirements.
Fees; local licensing requirements.
Licensing of nonresidents; endorsement; reciprocity.
Conduct of an auction.
Prohibited acts; penalties.
Auctioneer Recovery Fund.
Surcharge to license fee; assessments.
Interest credited; payment of expenses.
Conditions of recovery; eligibility.
Claims against a single licensee in excess of dollar limitation; joinder of claims, payment; insufficient funds.
Payment of claim.
Suspension of judgment debtor’s license; repayment by licensee; interest.
Expenditure of excess funds.