CS/SB 1228: Amusement Rides
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Book
Amusement Rides; Requiring amusement ride managers to meet certain requirements; revising standards for rules adopted by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services relating to amusement rides; removing the exemption from safety standards for certain museums and institutions; revising inspection standards for amusement rides, etc.
Last Action: 3/12/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1275 (Ch. 2020-141) -SJ 775
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 90
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 02/18/20, 10:30 am, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 330
• Withdrawn from Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 727
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/12/20 -SJ 730
• Read 2nd time -SJ 775
• Substituted CS/HB 1275 -SJ 775
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1275 (Ch. 2020-141) -SJ 775
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.