CS/CS/SB 712: Environmental Resource Management
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Mayfield ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Harrell ; Albritton ; Bradley
Environmental Resource Management; Citing this act as the “Clean Waterways Act”; requiring the Department of Health to provide a specified report to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date; requiring the Department of Health and the Department of Environmental Protection to submit to the Governor and the Legislature, by a specified date, certain recommendations relating to the transfer of the Onsite Sewage Program; directing water management districts to submit consolidated annual reports to the Office of Economic and Demographic Research; removing provisions requiring certain onsite sewage treatment and disposal system research projects to be approved by a Department of Health technical review and advisory panel, etc.
Last Action: 7/1/2020 - Chapter No. 2020-150, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1091 (Ch. 2020-158)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Introduced -SJ 54
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 129
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 01/22/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/05/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/06/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/20/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 1 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 349
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 427
• Amendment(s) adopted (939348) -SJ 428
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 443
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 507
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 508
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1003
• Received -HJ 1003
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1047
• Amendment(s) failed (106257, 518865, 716973, 882781) -HJ 1047
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1086
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 1086
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 725
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-150, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1091 (Ch. 2020-158)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.