Use the filters below to narrow down the list of bills or search for text with bills and amendments. The Show More Options button reveals additional filters. Not all filters are available for all sessions. Bill Search Tips are provided for more information.
Searching: 2021, Senate Bills, 72
32 Bills Found
|Number||Title||Filed By||Last Action and Location||Track Bill|
|SB 72||Civil Liability for Damages Relating to COVID-19||Brandes||Last Action: 3/29/2021 Chapter No. 2021-1|
|SB 172||Medical Marijuana Identification Cards for Service-disabled Veterans||Cruz||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Health Policy|
|SB 272||Rare Disease Advisory Council||Baxley||Last Action: 6/23/2021 Chapter No. 2021-122|
|SB 372||Three-dimensional Printed Firearms||Stewart||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Judiciary|
|SB 472||Gain-time||Bracy||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Judiciary|
|SB 572||Engineers||Baxley||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Rules|
|SB 672||Preemption of Firearms and Ammunition Regulation||Taddeo||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Judiciary|
|SB 720||State Renewable Energy Goals||Berman||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Environment and Natural Resources|
|SB 722||Everglades Protection Area||Rodriguez||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Environment and Natural Resources|
|SB 724||Education||Taddeo||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Education|
|SB 726||Individual Education Plan Requirements for Students with Disabilities||Taddeo||Last Action: 4/22/2021 S Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 173 (Ch. 2021-142) -SJ 583|
|SB 728||Credit for Reinsurance||Broxson||Last Action: 6/17/2021 Chapter No. 2021-101|
|SB 772||Required Instruction on the History of the Holocaust and of African Americans||Thurston||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Education|
|SB 872||Homeowners’ Associations||Rodrigues||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 630 (Ch. 2021-99)|
|SB 972||Administrative Entity Telecommunication Meetings||Rodriguez||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Rules|
|SB 1072||Online Marketplace Transparency||Baxley||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Judiciary|
|SB 1172||Public Records/Buyer or Transferee/Ammunition||Book||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Judiciary|
|SB 1272||Managed Care Plan Performance||Rodriguez||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Health Policy|
|SB 1372||Home Book Delivery for Elementary Students||Burgess||Last Action: 4/26/2021 S Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 3 (Ch. 2021-193) -SJ 712|
|SB 1472||Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender Student Loan Repayment Program||Pizzo||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Education|
|SR 1572||Florida Adoption Month||Baxley||Last Action: 4/21/2021 S Adopted, companion bill(s) passed, see HR 8041 (Adopted) -SJ 509|
|SB 1672||State University Free Seat Program||Diaz||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1261 (Ch. 2021-232) -SJ 1011|
|SB 1720||School Meals||Torres||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Education|
|SB 1722||Workforce Retention||Torres||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Commerce and Tourism|
|SB 1724||Workers’ Compensation||Perry||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Banking and Insurance|
|SB 1726||Department of Labor||Torres||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Commerce and Tourism|
|SB 1728||Out-of-state Fee Waiver for Nonresident Students||Baxley||Last Action: 4/30/2021 H Died in Messages; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1261 (Ch. 2021-232)|
|SB 1772||Fees/Genetic Counselor Licenses||Jones||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1770 (Ch. 2021-133)|
|SB 1872||Insurance-based Climate-change Task Force||Rouson||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Banking and Insurance|
|SB 1972||Expunction and Sealing of Judicial Records||Pizzo||Last Action: 4/30/2021 S Died in Rules|
|SR 2072||100th Anniversary of Glades County, etc.||Albritton||Last Action: 4/29/2021 S Adopted -SJ 849|
|SB 7072||Social Media Platforms||Governmental Oversight and Accountability||Last Action: 5/25/2021 Chapter No. 2021-32, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7074 (Ch. 2021-33)|
Enter a search term in the search box. Bills evolve into different versions as they are amended throughout the legislative process. "Current Bill Version" is selected by default and will only return search results for the latest version of bills in the selected session. Choose "All Bill Versions" to search for the term in all versions of all bills in the selected session. Choose "Include Amendments" to also search all amendment text.
- Stemming - Your search result may contain suffixes of the word used. This is called stemming. For example: If you search for the word bicycle, your search will return a broad result on bicycle, bicycles, and bicycling.
- Wildcards - If stemming does not return a broad enough result, use an asterisk (*) as a wildcard at the end or beginning of a word, or for a portion of a word. For example: If you type govern* in the Search box, the search will return a broad result on Govern, governs, governed, governing, government, governmental, governor.
- Multiple-word Searches - Two or more words separated by a comma. Will find returns that contain each word.
- Phrase Searches - Similar to multiple-word searches, except words are not separated by a comma. When federal census is entered into the search box, returns contain both federal and census.
- Quotation Marks - Put quotation marks around multiple words for results with the words together. When "federal census" is entered into the search box, returns contain federal census together.
Boolean Operators - Specify words, exclude words, or add complex combinations of words to be queried by using Boolean Operators.
Boolean Operators should be represented by words (and, or, not) and not symbols (&, |, ^).
- AND logic retrieves records in which all terms are present. A search for dog and cat will return records with both dog and cat. The more terms you combine in a search with AND logic, the fewer results you will retrieve. A search for dog and cat and fish will result in fewer returns than just dog and cat.
- OR logic retrieves all the unique records containing one term, the other term, or both of them. OR logic is most commonly used to search for synonymous terms or concepts, such as "college or university". A search for dog or cat will result in records that have at least one of the terms.
- NOT logic excludes records from your search results. A search for dog not cat will result in records that mention dog but do not mention cat. Be careful when using NOT. The term you want may be present in records that also contain the word you wish to avoid.
The vast majority of bills cite the Florida Statutes, however they can also cite the Florida Constitution or Laws of Florida.
Use the Citation search field to determine which bills (latest version) cite sections of the Florida Statutes. Citations are formatted as “chapter.section”. If you add a number without a “.”, such as “120”, the search engine will automatically add a “.” at the end, so the search will return results for all bills that cite sections in Chapter 120—including bills creating new sections in Chapter 120.
To search for specific section citations, you must include the chapter number, such as “120.555”. Bills cite the current version of the Florida Statutes at the time the bill is filed. For example, the 2013 Statues were published to reflect the changes that were made during the 2013 Legislative Session. Statute citations for bills in the 2014 Legislative Session cite the 2013 Florida Statutes.
Use the Citation search field to determine which bills (latest version) cite sections of the Florida Constitution. Citations are formatted as “article, section”. The field will accept roman or arabic numerals, separated by a comma or period. If you add a number without a comma or period, such as “10”, the search engine will automatically add a “.” at the end, so the search will return results for all bills that cite sections in Article 10—including bills creating new sections in Article 10.